The Council of Bureaux has set up the Web Site to provide the public and its members with information relating to the Green Card System.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
The Council of Bureaux, its officers and its members accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to the material on this site. The information provided on this site is not intended to be comprehensive or complete, nor is it necessarily accurate or up to date. Where the user is directed to an external site, the Council of Bureaux, its officers and its members assume no responsibility for the contents of the external site, such site not being within the control of the Council of Bureaux, its officers and its members.
This Site contains links to third-party Web sites that are not under the control of COBX. COBX makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non-COBX Web site, you do so at your own risk and COBX is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. COBX provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that COBX endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
- USE OF SITE INFORMATION
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- COBX reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Adobe.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- USE AND PROTECTION OF USERID AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your userid and/or password, if applicable. You are responsible for all uses of your access, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
- COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of COBX or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of COBX or such third party which may own the Marks.
Geneva recommendations and other material related to the United Nations are the copyright of the United Nations.
European Union ("EU") Directives are the copyright of the European Communities
Word 97 is Microsoft® Word 97 ("a Microsoft Corporation trade mark"); Word 97 Viewer is Microsoft® Word 97 Viewer ("a Microsoft Corporation trade mark"); Frontpage is Microsoft® Frontpage® ("a Microsoft Corporation trade mark"); Adobe Reader is Adobe® Reader™ ("an Adobe Systems Incorporated trade mark")
Copyright © 2001 Council of Bureaux. All rights reserved.