The Council of Bureaux has set up the Website to provide the public and its Members with information relating to the Green Card System and the EU Motor Insurance Directives.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
The CoB, its officers and its Members accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to the material on this website. The information provided on this website is not intended to be comprehensive or complete, nor is it necessarily accurate or up to date. Where the user is directed to an external site, the CoB, its officers and its Members assume no responsibility for the contents of the external site, such site not being within the control of the CoB, its officers and its Members.
USE OF SITE INFORMATION
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this website, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this website subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the website may not be distributed.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- The CoB reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on this website at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Adobe.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
USE AND PROTECTION OF USERID AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user id and/or password, if applicable. You are responsible for all uses of your access, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("marks") displayed on this website are the property of The CoB or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior written consent of the CoB or such third party which may own the marks.
Geneva recommendations and other material related to the United Nations are the copyright of the United Nations.
European Union ("EU") Directives are the copyright of the European Union.
Copyright © Council of Bureaux. All rights reserved.